As usual, the first dev package fixes some issues. I have received
some nice feedbacks about few things to improve. Thanks for your comments !
The package have been tested without a web server running and no CGI
available. I use now $linkpath_url : empty value means no web server
running. I use also $cgipath to check if CGI are available : an
empty value means no CGI.
I will wrote few documentations about how to install W3Perl
on several virtual webserver.
Two new options are available in the config files :
- $hide_resources_menu : to hide the resources menu
- $tri_exclude : to skip some pages (regexp available)
Last fixes from the previous stable package :
- Wrong display on Page Search
- Search is now available without CGI
- Countries pie chart link
- Duplicate local hosts shown on incremental run (precision 4)
- Hosts files are not anymore removed on incremental (precision 4) : faster
- Empty jqplot graphs produces errors
- Threshold was not set in histogram plots
- Fix W3C validation
- Preliminary support for hourly splitted logfiles
- Output can be crypted (to hide email in demo mode)